Who We Are: At SPA we are concerned with heart change, not just behavior modification. We believe that true change is a process (Romans 12:2) that requires time and most importantly, a relationship with Jesus Christ. That’s why we offer a 12-month, 24/7 supervised, Christ-centered, residential treatment program that is based on God’s Word, the Bible. We believe that women and families who struggle with life-controlling issues and addictions can find freedom, hope, and new beginnings in Jesus Christ. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come!” - 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Who We Serve: We provide services to women 18 and older who are impacted by painful life experiences and destructive behaviors such as drug and alcohol addiction, domestic violence, and sexual assault. While our women’s experiences are unique, they share a common goal: to experience hope, healing, and a renewed sense of purpose.
How We Serve: We provide both Bible-based studies and discipleship activities, as well as practical life-skills to help women experience freedom in Christ while learning to live godly and productive lives.
- Character Building Classes
- Independent Bible Study
- Daily Group Devotionals
- Individual Biblical Counseling
- Recovery Groups
- Case Management
- Job Placement Services
- “Wheels to Work” Transportation Program
- Life Skills Training
- Financial Management
- Nutrition Education
- Fitness Participation
- Community Events and Activities
- Service Projects
- Mentor Program
- Alumni Aftercare
Program Fees: While SPA provides all program services free of charge to residents, there is a charge for room and board.
- Application Fee: There is a $50 application fee. This must be paid before intake to SPA Women’s Ministry Homes and is non-refundable, whether or not you enter the program.
- Room and Board: This covers your room and board, meals, transportation to and from appointments, personal care items, toiletries, etc.
- Receiving Government Assistance: 40% of income amount, with a minimum of $50/week.
- No Income: $50/week.
- If you are concerned that you will not be able to pay this, please contact us to discuss additional options as we do not want finances to limit your ability to participate in ministry services.